Click on the > arrow above for some Pinterest inspired motivation
I'm feeling lots of anxiety + have really gotten off track taking care of my mind, body and yes, soul. I haven't been practicing what I preach + I have felt physically + mentally depleted. Below are some of the things I'm striving to do + incorporate into my daily routine so that it becomes second nature.
Mondays always feel like a fresh start + a clean slate to me. Writing out my thoughts + weekly goals helps me to see a clear picture of what I need to do to stay on track. At the end of the day, we truly are our own motivators. I hope this helps you too.
* Let the sunshine in by opening my curtains + shades!
* Pour myself a cup of hot water w/ lemon. (aids in digestion + detoxifying)
* Make my bed while listening to a book on Hoopla Digital. (free from your local library)
* 10 minute morning meditation (25-30 when possible) with my noise canceling headphones while listening to people like: Melissa Wood Health, Dr Joe Dispenza or Wim Hof Method.
* Get my work desk setup - open my planner + prioritize my to do list (I will usually do this the night before or a few days prior) so I know what my day is going to look like workwise for the most part. I have an Erin Condren Life Planner™ which was gifted to me by my parents as a birthday present this past July...get yours HERE.