Click on the > arrow above for some Pinterest inspired motivation
I'm feeling lots of anxiety and have really gotten off track taking care of my mind, body and yes, soul. I haven't been practicing what I preach and I have felt physically and mentally depleted. Below are some of the things I'm striving to do and incorporate into my daily routine so that it becomes second nature.
Mondays always feel like a fresh start & a clean slate to me. Writing out my thoughts and weekly goals helps me to see a clear picture of what I need to do to stay on track. At the end of the day, we truly are our own motivators. I hope this helps you too.
* Let the sunshine in by opening my curtains + shades!
* Pour myself a cup of hot water w/ lemon (aids in digestion + detoxifying)
* Make my bed while listening to a book on Hoopla Digital (free from your local library)
* 10 minute morning meditation (25-30 when possible) with my noise canceling headphones while listening to people like: Melissa Wood Health, Dr Joe Dispenza or Wim Hof Method.
* Get my work desk setup - open my planner & prioritize my to do list (I will usually do this the night before or a few days prior) so I know what my day is going to look like workwise for the most part